Monday, December 17, 2012

Ryan's blog from Friday

Today is the 14th of December.  We did Morning Jobs.  It was the teacher's show and tell day.  We got to ask her 10 questions.  Mr. Johnson was gone on Friday.  In Math we did Christmas Math papers.  They were hard.  We had our first recess.  It was fun.  We had Music.  We finished the video from our concert.  We had lunch.  Today's lunch was green beans, grape juice, and chicken sandwich.  We did round one, two, and three.  I did Journal.  Mrs. Schlickbernd graduated on Friday.  We had our last reces..  We played Flush the Toilet.  We did Art.  We did free draw.  Then we had snack and milk.  We had a new poetry paper.  We checked our words, then checked out books.  We got ready to go home.

By Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Hello Second Graders! My name is Erin Michael. I am a teacher in Sioux City, IA. I know your teacher Mr. Johnson and I also know Ryan, who posted the blog up above. I used to be his babysitter when I lived near Wakefield, in Allen. It sounds like you all had a great day last Friday. I would be interested to learn more about the "Flush the Toilet" game. Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful holiday break.

    ReplyDelete