Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We had the Health Run.  We had calendar and Katie was Calendar Helper.  Today it is Maritza's birthday.  Miss Bardsley read the problem solving bucket.  Jack P. brought a remote car that goes around in circles and it goes really fast.  We worked on even and odd.  We had rotations and at teacher's group I did not understand.  We had recess.  I played soccer.  We had lunch recess.  I played soccer.  Maritza is student of the week.  We voted and Shiloh was our new book.  We had Round 1.  I had Work on Writing and when we did Work on Writing I did blog.  Maritza had Listen to Reading.  Sam and Trystan and Ashlyn and A.J. had Mr. Johnson's small group.  Jack P. and Jordan, Gannon and me had Work on Writing.  Airam had Word Study.  Jack S. and Katie had Mrs. Schlickbernd.  Michaela had Miss Bardsley.  In 2nd rotation Jack P. and Jack S. had Read to Someone.  Gannon and Jeremiah had Mr. Johnson.  Ariam and Arlan had Work on Writing.  Jordan had Word Study.  Ashlyn had Mrs. Schlickbernd.  Tristian had Miss Bardsley.  Joe had Listen to Reading.  Maritza had Read to Self.  Me and Juan and Jaxton had Mrs. Soderberg and we read a whole different word.  I did Listen to Reading and I listened to Skippy Jon Jones Lost in Spice.  There are 5 songs in it.  We had 3rd recess.  I played soccer.  We had Library.  Tristian did milk count.  We worked on a secret and when people opened the door we would get scared.  We worked on Maritza's student of the week letter.  Maritza passed out her treats.  We played bingo.

By Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment