Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Our Day, by Alexia

In Math today for independent work, we did adding ones.  For math centers I did tepee time.  Next I did IXL, which is this math app.  After IXL I went to group, which is when you meet with the teacher with a group.  In group we're working on addition.  After group we go out to recess.  Once recess is over we go to P.E.  Then we go to lunch.  After lunch we go to our second recess.  After recess we do word study.  Then we do guided reading.  I first do group, then I do read to self which you probably know what that means.  After that I do work on writing.  Then we have recess.  After snack we go to writing.  In writing today we learned about conclusions.  Then we do science but we are learning about Veterans.  Then we do last round and I meet with Mrs. Johnson.  In my reading group we are making our own movie.  Anyway after last round we do closing circle and dismissal.  That is our day!




No comments:

Post a Comment