Friday, December 11, 2015

Miss Bower's Last Day By: Alexia Weaver

Today is sadly Miss Bowers last. BOO HOO! I don't want her to leave. She's and awesome teacher. Today is care center day, but Miss Bowers last time with us. Yansy is Miss Bower's stuffed animal, he travels with her. She also takes a picture everywhere she travels. She took one with us. Now were doing morning meeting. The question is what are you going to miss the most about Miss Bower? I said trying to tickle her. Our good morning is a fist bump. Now we're reading our care center books. After the care center we went to recess. After we had P.E. Then we got a pizza party! Next we did recess. Now we got poetry folders. We get to decorate them! We're doing our rounds. First round I did read to someone with Hadley. For second round I did read to self. In third round i did work on writing. Fourth round I meet with Miss Bower to publish this writing. After third round we have recess. Then we have milk, snack, and read aloud. Soon after we will go to writing. Miss Bower got to open up presents. After we have library. Next we do round four.

P.S
We got gift bags and a blank book, so we can make our own book.

Late start December 14th.
Christmas break Starts on December 23rd.

I am proud of Miss Bower today for teaching us new things, and letting me try to tickle her.




No comments:

Post a Comment