Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday, by Hadley

Today Adela was calendar helper.  Colton had sharing and so did Mahlik.  Mahlik had cars and Colton had a plane with a penguin.  We are learning how to subtract two-digit numbers.  For math we had a review page.  For math centers I did Snowman Stories.  For IXL the class did level G.  Fourth round is my group.  In my group we subtracted.  We got to make our own problem.  Mr. Johnson checked our unfinished work folders.  I played with Lexie and Gracyn.  In music we had disco.  Then we went to lunch.  It was hamburgers.  Then we did word study.  We put words on our word wall!  We did word study differently.  My round one was journal.  I read The Garden on Green Street for group.  We did milk count.  Roselin did it for us.  We are reading a book called January Joker as a class.  In writing we are going to demonstrate how to do our topic.

1-18-16 is a late start.  Remember to wear hats and gloves!  I am proud of Jacob today because when the teacher was talking he wasn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment