Sunday, February 14, 2016

Blog post from 2-11-16: Valentine's Party Day! by Gracyn

Today is our Valentine's Party day.  We are going to eat valentine's from our Valentine bags.  Today we also are going to the Care Center.  We might make Valentine's with the elderly but me might read with the elderly.  I am going to read a Fly Guy book.  Mr. Johnson gave us partners for practicing our books for the Care Center.  My partner was Aleigha.  I have sharing today.  I brought my lion.  The lion's heart says "I'm not lion you're grrreat."  Then we ate a piece of candy from our bags.  I had a laffy taffy from Jacob.  Then we did 2 rounds.  Lane and Ruben did Listen to Reading.  After that Mr. Johnson said we might get to eat another piece of candy.  After that we do closing circle and go home.  That was our day.

February 15 is a late start.  I am proud of myself today because I got the runner of the day trophy.



No comments:

Post a Comment