Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tuesday's Blog

Today we ran in the Health Run.  After the Health Run we signed out, then we did Calendar.  Andrea was the calendar helper.  After Calendar we did Math.  In Math we did our daily rotations and our math packet.  Then we had recess.  I played tag with a lot of people I think.  It was really fun.  After recess we had music. In Music we learned about brass, woodwind, and percussion.  We will probably learn about string instruments on Thursday.  After Music Mrs. Scott read us Ramona the Pest.    It was a good book.  Then we had lunch.  It was teriyaki chicken, applesauce, carrots, eggroll and milk.  It was really good.  After lunch we had recess.  I played tag with a lot of people.  Then we had three rotations.  They were fun.  Mrs. Scott is our substitute.  We watched Popcorn Park in Guidance.  We had Writer's Workshop.  It was fun.  Then we did Science.  We worked out our mural.  I was with Ryan and Kasey.  It was fun.  Kasey and I and some other kids went to the library for books.  Then we did round 4.  It was fun.  I worked on my blog.  We had three recesses today.  They were all fun.  Wednesday is my half-birthday.  I am bringing brownies.  I am super excited.  Today, Makenna, Ryan, and Eliseo did Show and Tell after calendar.

Bring empty cereal boxes.

By Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment