Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ryan's Blog

We did the Health Run.  We had show and tell.  Mr. Johnson had a game on the SMARTBoard for us to figure out.  It was called "Round Each Number."  I played sumdog.com in Math.  All of us played "Zap" when we were waiting for recess to come.  I played tag.  It was fun.  Then we had Music. Our class and Mrs. Schlickbernd's class learned a new song.  We had read aloud.  Mr. Johnson read Ramona the Pest.  Today's lunch was chicken sandwiches, lima beans, pears, and baby carrots.  Then we had Language Arts Block.  Then it was our last recess.  It was indoors because it was raining.  So I played basketball with people. After that we went to Library.  Today's snack was ranch and cucumbers.  I was working on my blog for writing and everyone else was taking writing out of their writing folders.  We packed up and went home.

By Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment