Monday, February 18, 2013

Roxy's Blog

Today is a late start day.  It was a weird day.  We did talking time.  That is when we pull names and talk when it is your turn.  We switched spots today.  I sit by Andrea and Ryan.  After that we had lunch.  We had chicken nuggets, corn, wheat rolls, strawberries.  After lunch we had recess.  I played statues.  We did first round.  I met with Mr. Johnson.  We did P.E.  We ran for three minutes.  We also did push-ups and sit-ups.  Then we played with the parachute.  After P.E. we did Author's Chair.  Andrea and I both shared.  Then we did second round.  I read with Ryan.  On third round I worked on the blog.  After third round we did science.  We observed our meal worms.  We also moved our caterpillars into the butterfly house!  They're in their cocoons! 

by Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment