Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Andrea's Blog

We did our morning jobs.  Then we did calendar.  We first did the ones, tens, and hundreds.  After we did the ones, tens and hundreds we did money.  After money we did the date.  Then we did student helpers.  Then we did schedule.  Today was a pretty normal day.  I went to Mrs. Gutzman's.  At Mrs. Gutzman's I did rounding.  Brianna was there too.  After I was done with Mrs. Gutzman I came back to my room.  We did math.  In Math we did measuring with meter sticks.  Then we did the problem of the day.  Then we went to recess.  At recess I went on Roxy's sled.  Then we chose our rounds.  We did the web for Ja'lela for student of the week.  After we did Ja'lela's web, we did Science.  We worked on our vocabulary words, and we observed the butterflies.

By Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment