Thursday, March 14, 2013

One Thing to Another

We watered our plants.  Today in Math we learned grams and kilograms.  Mr. Johnson also gave us a little snack.  Then we went to recess and I played with Andrea.  After recess we went to music.  Then a few minutes later we went to lunch.  Today's lunch was mini corn dogs.  Miss Montgomery taught us cause and effect.  When we ate and drank we did Author's Chair.  AFter Author's Chair we had a little time to do Writing.  Then we did Science.  Science was fun.  We did last round and I was supposed to go with Mrs. Northwick but instead I worked on the blog.  We got our chairs stacked, got our folders, got our bag, coat, boots, and snow pants.  Then Mr. Johnson said the ticket out.  then we told him the ticket out and went home and to day care.

By Jocelyn

2 comments:

  1. Great detail in your post, Jocelyn! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I tried my best to fit the whole day in the blog.Even know I don't think I did get all the day in it is o.k. for me.

    ReplyDelete