Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Today in the morning we did the Health Run, then we did morning jobs.  I watered my plant.  Andrea was calendar helper.  In Calendar we did straws, money, teacher's helpers and the date.  Then we did Math.  We did tie.  It was fun.  Then we went to recess.  I played with Ella.  We played Knock Out.  It was fun.  Then we went to Music.  In Music we learned a new song.  We read There's an Owl in the Shower.  It is funny.  Then we went to lunch.  Today's lunch was corn, chicken strips, wheat rolls and watermelon.  We did first round.  I had to meet with Mrs. Northwick.  We did blenders.  It was fun.  Then we had snack.  Today snack was apples.  It was good.  Mr. Clay came and we did a flip book.  It was fun.  Then we did writing.  Mr. Johnson had to conference with me.  In Science we watched a video.  It was about the planets.  In our Learning Log we had to write what we learned about the planets.

By Eliseo

No comments:

Post a Comment