Thursday, January 30, 2014

Good Day

We did show and tell.  Jaxton shared about angry bird star wars.  A.J. shared about planes.  Jeremiah shared about monster trucks.  We did Author's Chair.  Ashlyn shared about going to Hannah's house.  Airam shared about her and her sisters playing in the snow.  Tristian shared about a jet and a plane fight.  We did Math.  1. I had choice time.  2. I did teacher.  It is the hardest round.  3.  I did independent work.  It was easy as pie.  We had recess.  I played a lot of things at recess.  We did rotations.  1.  I had work on writing.  2.  Reading  3. Teacher.  We had Art.  In Art we were finishing pictures.  We had Battle of the Books.  We read.  We did 4th rotation.  I did word study.

In one day it is February.

I am proud of me today because I worked on Math.

By, Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment