Tuesday, January 28, 2014

School Day!

We had Show and Tell.  In Show and Tell Airam brought a stuffed animal puppy.  Gannon brought a video game. Jack shared about the light going off.  Joe shared about his pedal tractor.  Maritza shared about her big brother coming.  In Math we are working on subtracting.  Then we had recess.  At recess I played a club game.  We had lunch.  We had roast beef subs, carrots, tomatoes, and apples.  Then we had groups. In groups I had read to self, word study, Mr. Johnson's group, and listen to reading.  Then we had technology.  In technology we are working on  getting better at subtraction.  We had Author's Chair.  Joe is sharing a story about Christmas.  Katie shared a story about frogs.  A.J. shared a story about a race track.

On February 14, 2014 it will be Valentine's Day.

I am proud of myself today because I finished my work for group.

By, Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment