Monday, April 21, 2014

April 16, 2014: Easter is this Sunday!!!

We had show and tell.  For show and tell I brought a quilt, Katie brought a stuffed fox, Jack P. brought legos, Michaela brought Monster High dolls, and Caleb shared about his stuffed snake.  In Math some people went to Mrs. Gutzman's classroom.  I am excited for Easter!!  Tomorrow is our Math test.  Tuesday, April 22, 2014 is Miss Gerholdt's last day and we will miss her very very very much!  We had Language Arts Block.  For 1st round I had Mrs. Schlickbernd, for round 2 I had read to self, for round 3 I had read to someone, for round 4 I had work on writing.  Today we had Library.

Tomorrow is a day that we go to the Care Center!!!!  I am proud of all the teachers today because they work hard to make things great!!!

By, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment