Monday, April 14, 2014

Late Start!!

Today is a late start day.  It is a little different from regular days.  We have no word study.  We are doing calendar.  A.J. is the calendar helper.  We had P.E.  It was fun.  In P.E. we did a 4 minute run.  Then we did cup stacking.  We had lunch.  In lunch we had tacos, refried beans, lettuce, and peaches.  We had recess. In recess I played tag.  It was fun.  We did talking time.  Caleb shared that he went to the circus.  We did Social Studies.  In Social Studies we are working on our Barefoot Island.  It's writing time.  We are working on different things.  We did Guidance.  We wrote.  We had rounds 2, 3, and 4.  I had Journal and Work on Writing.  We packed up.  You do 3 things.

April 18 is Easter break!  I am proud of me today because I got my blog done.

By, Issac

No comments:

Post a Comment