Wednesday, April 13, 2016

All About Today, by Gracyn

Today I had sharing.  I brought Shrinky Dinks.  The Shrinky Dinks I brought were my fish and my flower.  For sharing we have to bring something that relates to school.  Shrinky Dinks  relate because there are animals and plants on maps.  Today I also played with Colt Lynn for math choice.  We played Roll to a Hundred.  It was fun.  At recess I played with Megan on the gliders.  That was really fun.  After that we went to music, then lunch.  Then we went to recess.  I played with Isabella.  She said we will play next recess and tomorrow.  Now we're doing word work.  After that we have Guided Reading, recess, writer's workshop, social studies, last round of guided reading, closing circle, and dismissal.  I know I might be giving too much information but after that I go to day care at my aunt's.  I forgot before writer's workshop we do read aloud.

Library books are due on Friday.  No late start on April 18, 2016.  College friends are coming on Friday.  I am proud of Lexie because she got started right away on Listen to Reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment