Friday, April 22, 2016

Poetry, by Alexia

Today in poetry we did a poem called A Life Cycle of a Butterfly.  It was to the rhythm of Row, Row, Row Your Boat Gently Down the Stream.  The poem was meant to sing but Mr. Johnson said we didn't have to.  I sung to Hadley, Colt Lynn, and Adela.  The funny thing was that when me and Adela sung together Eduardo and Lane went at the exact same time as us!  I was happy because it was pretty quiet during poetry.  I drew a picture of an egg, a caterpillar, a chrysalis, and a butterfly to represent each step in the life cycle of a butterfly.  I like poetry because I like drawing pictures to go with the poems.

On May 6 we have a field trip.  We also have a concert on May 10.

Us working on poetry

Alex working quietly

My table and table 2

Lane drawing his picture

Colt Lynn, Hadley, and Adela

No comments:

Post a Comment