Thursday, May 12, 2016

Blog post from 5/10/16: Hey It's Concert Day and Recess, by Gracyn

Today is Spring Concert day.  'm so happy except I still don't have my clothes for it.  But I do know what my hair is going to be like.  But back to the concert.  Try to wear 70s clothe but if you can't just wear nice clothes.  Tonight we will be singing 70s Dance and Romance, 70s Gold, Candy Man, Jackson 5, YMCA, Boogie Fever, We Will Rock You, and Thank God I'm a Country Boy.  We will also be serving sundaes after the concert.  Today we are going to practice before our concert in school hours after morning meeting.  So basically we are practicing all of those songs I had just said.

The question for morning meeting was if you could put anything on a billboard what would it be?  Then we had about ten minutes before practice so we talked about what we would be doing in practice.  We played word all words.  After practice we went to recess.  At recess I played with Ryan, Jaden, and Oliver.  We played tag.  Second recess me, Jaden, and J'Aunna played tag.  That was fun.

Friday is Care Center.  The 16h is Track and Field Day.  Main Street Mile is on the last day of school.




No comments:

Post a Comment