Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Seniors Cross the Halls and Reading, by Hadley

Today the seniors from High School are walking in the hall for graduation.  So in the middle of math we stopped and went into the hall.  Our student helper Mayra crossed the hall.  During first round I did work on writing.  I am writing a script.  I drew a picture for it and the costumes.  2nd round I had teacher table.  Third round I did my favorite, journal.  We have to wait for fourth round.  While we were waiting we planted shoots from our spider plant.  Last round I was with Mr. Johnson to work on my blog post.

Friday is Care Center day.  Track and field day is Monday the 16th.  The last day of school is May 18th.  Don't forget the Main Street Mile.  I am proud of Alexia today for playing outside at recess yesterday and today.




No comments:

Post a Comment