Friday, May 3, 2013

Busy Day

In the morning we did the Health Run.  Then we did calendar.  In calendar we did money, straws, students helpers and the data.  Then we did pledge.  Then we did show and tell .  Mr. Johnson brought a fossil.  Then we did talking time.  Then we washed our hands for lunch.  Today lunch was bun, green beans and steak.  It was good.  Then we went to recess.  I played with David,Rachael, Maria, and Bella.  We playd on the slide.  Then they rang the bell.  Then we lined up when the bell rang.  Then we came back in the classroom.  Then we did our rounds.  I did my blog.  Then I went with Mrs. Northwick and we did balls and bean bags.  It is fun.  We did the balls in the activity center.  Then we did Buddy Test.  My partner was Tryden.  Then we went to third recess.  It was fun.  Then we went to Art.  In Art we did free draw.  Tryden and Ryan made me a picture.  It was fun at Art.  Then we did Author's Chair.  Author's Chair people were Walker, Kenna, and Eliseo and Kenna wanted questions.  Then we did writing.  In writing Mr. Johnson had to conference with me.  The story I brought  was Walker Gets a New Game.  Then we went to mark off our Word Study and our checklists. 

Spring Concert is on Tuesday

by Eliseo

No comments:

Post a Comment