Thursday, May 2, 2013

Today we did the Health Run.  We ran for ten minutes.  I ran with Walker the whole time in the Health Run.  Then we got dismissed from the Health Run.  After we got dismissed from the Health Run we went to get our maroon folder.  I had to bring my book bag into the classroom because my show and tell was different things.  Then we had Calendar.  Today's calendar helper was Andrea.  Then we had Math.  In Math we finished a Math page from yesterday.  After Math we went to recess.  At recess I played color tag.  Then we went to Music.  In Music we practiced our songs.  Then we had read aloud.  In read aloud we read Superfudge.  Then we went to lunch.  For lunch we had mini corn dogs.  After lunch we had recess.  I played Hero Factory Brain Attack.  Then we came in from recess and had Language Arts Block.  Round 1 I did word study.  Then I did read to someone and meet with teacher. 

By Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment