Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Good Day; Roxy's Post from Monday

We did Math.  In Math we learned more about the words probable, certain, and impossible.  Then we had P.E.  In P.E. we played volleyball and soccer.  We had a delicious lunch.  We had recess after lunch, it was a blast!  We had Writer's Workshop.  I shared my chapter book that I wrote for Author's Chair.  Then we had Science.  In Science we worked on our projects to share what we learned in a chapter of our Science book.  My group worked on a song.  Then we had last round.  I read with Jocelyn.  It was awesome!  Would you like to do the things that we did?  I think you would.  The whole entire day was a blast!  Except for the part when I stepped in mud and then wore two different kinds of shoes!  But that part was actually pretty funny.  Mrs. Gould even laughed.

By Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment