Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gaby's Blog

We ran the Health Run and listened to songs.  In Math we had to find the missing part.  We had recess.  At recess I played with Fatima and Mila.  We had Music.  In Music we sing songs.  Then we came back from Music.  Mr. Johnson read Superfudge by Judy Blume.  Then we had lunch.  For lunch we had chicken nuggets with ketchup, bun with butter, oranges, and carrots.  Then we went to recess.  I played with Mila, Fatima, and Eliseo.  We played tag.  Then we did round 1, 2, and 3.  On round 1 I did word study.  On round 2 I did read to self. On round 3 I did work on writing.  On work on writing I did the blog.  Then we went to recess.  I played with Fatima, Mila and Eliseo.  We played tag.  When recess was over we got milk.  We had Guidance.  We went to Mr. Clay's classroom.  Then we came back from Mr. Clay's classroom.  We had Author's Chair.  Then we worked on our writing.  I worked on the blog for writing.

This Thursday we are going to Ashfall.

By Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment