Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jocelyn's Blog

This morning we did the Health Run and I ran with Roxy, Madison, and sort of Kenna.  When we came back people were wondering if they forgot their library books but I remembered them.  We did our morning jobs.  Mine was the blog and it is really a day job to me.  When we did calendar Gaby let us chose what we wanted to do instead of telling us.  I thought it was nice of her to do that for us.  We did Math and in Math we did picture graphs.  After we got done with Math we went to recess.  I played with Roxy, Ryan, and Gaby.  We played freeze tag.  We had our rounds.  First round I was with Mr. Johnson.  Then we had the last recess.  I played walk with Roxy, Ryan, and Madison.  We went to Library finally.  We had a party and got popcorn and root beer floats.  Then we said good-bye to Miss Lukow and Miss Montgomery.  Then we packed up.


By Jocelyn

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! You guys are such a great group of students and it was a privilege to work with you. :) Enjoy the rest of your school year!

    Miss Lukow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too and in this picture you and Miss.Montgomery are part of our great group. WE miss you as much as you miss us i bet. I think we can survide the rest with out you but i am so sad you had to leave!!!

    ReplyDelete