Thursday, April 25, 2013

We did our morning jobs.  Roxy was calendar helper today.  We did the date in Spanish and English.  Makenna did the date in Spanish and Eliseo did the date in English.  After we did the date we did the ones, tens, and hundreds.  After we did that we did money.  Then we did student helpers and lunch.  Then we did schedule.  After that we did show and tell.  In show and tell Roxy went first.  She showed us her Xray when she went to the doctor.  I don't know what they other people shared because I had to go to Mrs. Gutzman.  At Mrs. Gutzman I had to tell time.  After I went to Mrs. Gutzman I went back to my room.  When I came back they were having a test.  When the timer went off we went to recess.  At recess I played with Brianna, Kenna, and Makenna.  We played a game that we have to save somebody from a shark. Then the bell rang.  Then we did our rotations.  First I did read with someone with Makenna.  Then on second round I went with Mrs. Sateren.  There I worked on a poster with Ryan and Isaiah.  Then the timer went off.  Then I did Word Study.  For Word Study I did stair step writing.  After the time went off it was time for recess.  Instead of playing with Makenna and Brianna, me and Kenna played a game.  Kenna was the baby and I was the mom.  After recess we went to Mrs. Gutzman.  At Mrs. Gutzman's we worked on lever and I don't remember what the other word was.  After we went to Mrs. Gutzman's we went to get milk and snack.  Today's snack was oranges.  Then we did a little bit of writing.  I worked on my blog.  After that we did Science.  In Science we worked on air and water.  Then we did our last round.  I did work on writing.  Then the timer went off.  We packed up and went home.  The End

By Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment